Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween!!!


So for Halloween this year I decided I'm going to be a dark fairy. These are pictures from the night I practiced doing the makeup for a party I'm going to. This was my first try at Marlena's Dark Fairy Makeup. http://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/halloween-makeup-dark-fairy/ My whole costume was made up from some stuff I already had (black dress, shoe.) Also, I got to make my own pair of wings. I made my own last year when I was a blue fairy, but they didn't match this year so I made a new set. I think they turned out AMAZING! I'll post me in the full costume maybe tomorrow or over the weekend. But here are some pictures to enjoy now!






I know. This looks a little creepy.... Well that's what it's supposed to look like!


Here are my wings that I made!!! They're made of hangers, panty hose, feathers, hot glue, string, and ribbon.


Just smiling ugly.


Hiding


Still hiding...

No comments:

Post a Comment